To equip children for life by developing their God given talents to strive for a spirit of excellence!
The Centurion Christian School Sport Office seeks to provide a high quality service to our
parents and their children which is consistent with our school values of being together, ready,
loving, faithful, good, servants.
Our main objectives
- Equiping children for life by developing their God-given talents to strive for a spirit of excellence!
- Striving to achieve excellence in all facets, in order that students can compete with their peers at any level of the Sporting Arena.
- Aiming at the educational value of the pursuit of excellence and recognising the many life lessons that our students can learn through sport.
- Providing a relevant sport programme with committed coaches and skills development for all students.
- Building and maintaining excellent long term relationships with the parents and students of CCS.
Why do our students play sport?
- Sport is part of the school’s approach to a holistic education. Children play sport to have fun and make friends,
to get a sense of camaraderie, and to teach life lessons.
- Here we teach students to win with dignity and lose with grace.
- Elements such as strength, conditioning and nutrition are covered in the sporting programme.
- CCS understands the need to balance the academic, sporting and cultural programmes.
- We also encourage our students to play other sports - not only specialising in those they are good at.
- We are currently affiliated to South African Christian Schools Sport Association (SACSSA)
(click on the link).
What sports do we have to offer?
We have a wide range of sporting activities on offer. It is specifically designed to cater for each individuals needs.
All our sports are coached by trained professionals (Play Golf, Little Champions on the Move, Archer’s Groove, and other
qualified or private coaches).
- 6-a-side Soccer
- Sixes Cricket
- Cross Country
- Table Tennis
- Fitness & Development
Our team encompasses a highly diversified range of skills and competencies which include the decision making of a Sport Committee.
Making our students part of God's dream for the future by developing their cultural talents.
At Centurion Christian School we endeavour to develop each student's potential. We offer a diverse cultural program
in the form of drama, praise and worship dance, Toastmaster Speechcraft, Public Speaking, ballet, and co-curricular
We have taken hands with professional coaches, each respected in their field.